Our college has responsibility towards its stakeholders. At the same time these stakeholders contribute towards the development of college. The alumni are an important stakeholder. They are valuable assets of our college. The past students of the college are successful in various fields like teaching, government services, business, professions like lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretaries, software development, IT, etc. the college has encouraged meritorious past students to work as staff members in the college. The current Director Dr. B. M. Singh is a past student.
Interactions with them have always been beneficial to college. The interaction with the past students is more of informal nature and mostly at departmental level. Various departments have frequent interaction with the past students. They are invited to share their experiences with the current students helping them getting exposed to the realities of world of work. They are also invited as experts at seminars, for delivering guest lecturers in the areas of their expertise, experts judges for competitions etc.
In order to have continuous and formal interaction with the alumni college decided to form a Past Students Association in the name of COER Alumni Association. We are also planning that COER Alumni Association is to be registered as a Society.
- To arrange the lectures of Honorary Members and other respectable personalities in various fields and encourage the students to expand their horizon while entering in the real life.
- To provide guidance to the students of the College with reference to career choice and development.
- To assist the College in organizing activities for the benefit of students.
- To help the College for strengthening its infrastructural activities.
- To organize activities for social awareness and social benefits.
- To encourage students to become entrepreneurs by undertaking training programs in various forms.
- To help the students with the help of ex-students for giving better opportunities in placements and with the help of ex- students exhaust the possibilities of giving practical knowledge and exposures to the students.