Journal Papers 2020-21
- Parveen and D.V. Gupta, “Total Error Estimates For CBP Algorithm In Computerized Tomography” The Engineering Journal of Application & Scope (TEJAS) , December 2020, Volume-5, Issue-2, pp.23-28.
- Hammad, G. Gunwant, P. Chaurasia and Mridula, “Planning, analysis and design of multi-storey building – A novel comparative approach”, The Engineering Journal of Application & Scopes, Vol. 5(2), 29-34
- Kumar, N. Kumar and S. Saharan, “A study of racking deformation for seismic response of rectangular underground structure”, The Engineering Journal of Application & Scopes, Vol. 5(2), 47-50
- Kumar, N. Kumar and S. Saharan, “Seismic analysis and design of cut-and-cover structures”, The Engineering Journal of Application & Scopes, Vol. 5(2), 40-47
- Tomar, A. Sharma and P. Kumar, “Concrete Strength Using Mild Steel Scrap Fiber of Lathe Machine”, Alochana Chakra Journal, Vol. 9(9), 832-845
- Kaur and H.Gupta, “Application of artificial intelligence in medical field- A review”, The Engineering ornal of Application and Scope, Volume 5, Issue 2, pp 35-39, Dec 2020
- Pant, P. K. Verma and R. Kumar, “Cloud Security at a Glance”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Volume 8,Issue 12, pp 363-370, Dec 2020
- K.Vermaand B.M.Singh, “Deep Learning Approach to Recognize COVID-19, SARS and Streptococcus Diseases from Chest X-ray Images”, Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research, Vol. 80,Issue 1, pp 51-59, Jan 2021
- K.Verma, B.M.Singh, Mridula and S.Lal , “Vehicle tracking system using working sensors of partially functional android mobile phone”, The Engineering ornal of Application and Scope, Volume 5, Issue 2, pp 17-22, Dec 2020.
- Tomar , B.Pant, V.Tripathi, K.K.Verma , S.Mishra, “Improving QoS of Cloudlet Scheduling via Effective Particle Swarm Model” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, In Press, Dec 2020.
- Babu, “Comparison of Selected Mutual Funds of SBI and Birla Sun Life”, Anwesh: Journal of Management and Information Technology, 5 (2), Sept 2020, 1-4.
- Jakhar and C. Krishna, “Women Entrepreneurship: Opportunities and Challenges (A Literature Review)”, ANWESH: International Journal of Management and Information Technology, 5 (2), Sept 2020, 38-42
- Kaur and C. Krishna, “A Study on Perception of Candidates on Interview Process through Consultancies in”, ANWESH: International Journal of Management and Information Technology, 5(2), Sept 2020, 30-37.
- K. Gaur and D. Gupta “How the Artificial was Deployed in the past A Review”. TEJAS The Engineering Journal of Application & Scopes, Volume 5, Issue 2, pp-07-10. Dec 2020.
- K. Gaur and D. Gupta “The Difference of Ethical Values in between Management and Engineering Students”. International Journal of Research, Volume 07 Issue 09, Sep 2020.
- Painuli,D.Mishra,S.Bhardwaj and M.Agarwal, “Machine Learning based Model to combat COVID 19”.ITEE Jornal,Volume 9,Issue 4,Aug 2020.
- K.Singh and P.Sharma, “Towards a Green Storage Solution for Cloud Computing”,Mukt Sabd Journal, Volume 9, Issue 8, pp 1239-1242, Aug 2020.
- J. Paul, U. Kumar and S. Jain, “Photovoltaic cells cooling techniques for energy efficiency optimization”, Materials Today: Proceedings. In press, 22 Oct 2020.
- Kumar, S.J. Paul and S. Jain, “Biochar: A source of nano catalyst in transesterification process”, Materials Today: Proceedings. In press, 26 Oct 2020.
- Chhabra, G. Dwivedi, P. Baredar, A. K. Shukla, A. Garg and S. Jain, “Production & optimization of biodiesel from rubber oil using BBD technique”, Materials Today: Proceedings. In press, 7 July 2020.
- F. Khan, A. Garg, S. Jain, G. Dwivedi and T. Verma, “Optimization of low-temperature transesterification of low FFA blend of sunflower oil and algae oil”, Fuel, Vol. 279, 118459, 1 November 2020.
- Garg and S. Jain, “Process parameter optimization of biodiesel production from algal oil by response surface methodology and artificial neural networks”, Fule, Vol. 277, 118254, 1 October 2020.
- Agarwal and M.K. Khare, “Multiobjective optimisation of cutting parameters in machining –a sustainable approach”, Materials Today: Proceedings. In press, 24 Oct 2020.
- K. Shukla, Z. Ahmad, M. Sharma, G. Dwivedi, T.N. Verma, S. Jain, P. Verma and A. Zare, “Advances of Carbon Capture and Storage in Coal-Based Power Generating Units in an Indian Context”, Energies, Vol.13, no. 16, Page 4124, 10 August 2020.
- Kumar, S. Jain and . Kumar, "Experimental Study on Biodiesel Production Parameter
Optimization of Jatropha−Algae Oil Mixtures and Performance and
Emission Analysis of a Diesel Engine Coupled with a Generator
Fueled with Diesel/Biodiesel Blends" ACS Omega, Vol 5, Issue 28, pp 17033–17041, 2020